Staff and Programmes Development Officer
Takoradi Technical Institute is one of the country’s leading Institutions that place special emphasis on acquiring practical experience as well as personal and technical development. We provide career oriented technological education that prepares students for the world of work and we take pride in providing opportunities for the holistic development of our student and staff.
To achieve this, the Staff and Programmes Development Unit was established to plan and organize programmes to facilitate the human resource activities of the institute.
To achieve this, the staff and programmes development unit was established to plan and organize programmes to facilitate the human resource activities of the institute.
· To co-ordinate the activities of the human resource development of the institute
· To prepare and usher in newly posted teachers and fresh students into the school environment
· To organize programmes on staff capacity building
· To foster stronger links with the public through sensitization, fora, lectures and visits
The staff and Programmes Development unit
· Develops an action/work plan for staff and programme development
· Prepares an orientation/induction programmes for newly appointed members of staff and fresh students.
· Draws programmes of handing over ceremonies for S.R.C Executive in consultation with the senior house master.
· Organizes leadership programmes for staff
· Organizes leadership programmes for newly elected S.R.C members
· Organizes an awareness programmes on T.V.E.T to the public
· Assists in marketing T.T.I programmes to the basic schools, communities and establishments.
· Supports in the admission drive organized by the institute
· Assists in the recruitment of staff and in the admission of students
· Discusses training needs of staff with institute’s management.